Queen's Cancer Center is your best choice for cancer care. Queen’s comprehensive cancer care program was established in Hawaii more than 40 years ago. Today, we continue to provide Hawaii’s patients with complete cancer care, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment, to survivorship. Aggressively treating all types of cancer, the Queen’s Cancer Center:
- Provides advanced technology combined with world-renowned, patient-centered care right here in Hawaii.
- Takes a personalized, comprehensive approach to each patient’s unique diagnosis.
- Serves as a multidisciplinary cancer center, providing all the services a patient needs in one convenient location.
- Is the only hospital in Hawaii to be certified by MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center, to bring world-renowned cancer expertise to patients in the state.
- Is accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer and recognized with a grant from the National Cancer Institute.
- Maintains a sustained partnership with the University of Hawaii Cancer Center as a member of the Hawaii Cancer Consortium, and through the National Cancer Institute's Community Oncology Research Program to conduct high quality clinical studies for Hawaii's cancer patients.
- Was rated among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hospitals” survey, 2017-2018. Earning high performing recognition, Queen's is among the top hospitals for cancer care in the country.
- Treats approximately 2,500 new patients each year - more patients than any other hospital in the Pacific Region.
- Conveniently offers cancer care in Honolulu, West Oahu and Hawaii island.
If you or a loved one is diagnosed with cancer, ask your doctor about the Queen’s Cancer Center.
Latest NewsSeptember 16, 2015
Groundbreaking Collaboration Pairs Queen’s with Leading Cancer Center’s Network HONOLULU - The Queen’s Medical Center (Queen’s) is...Read more
Upcoming Support Groups & Educational Classes
Breast Cancer Support Group
A forum for women to discuss and share issues related to breast cancer.
|Time:||11:00am - 12:00pm|
|Location:||Queen Emma 4 'Ewa Conference Room|
For pain or side effects from cancer treatments. Treatments for non cancer patients also available.
|Time:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Location:||Queen's Cancer Center 1st floor|
Oncology on Canvas
A paint day for cancer patients and their families. Let the magic of art help you on your journey through cancer.
|Time:||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Location:||Queen Emma Tower 7|