To assist patients and families with overcoming healthcare system barriers and facilitate access to quality health care services from diagnosis through all phases of the cancer continuum. .
What We Do:
Dedicated to providing you personalized care to address your unique challenges, patient navigators help you every step of the way to make sure you are not alone. In conjunction with your medical team, we help you plot a course for your journey with us.
Patient navigation staff consists of trained individuals specializing in your specific cancer.
Why a Patient Navigator?
Familiar with your treatment timeline, treatment and systems, patient navigators work with your medical team to help you circumvent barriers impeding on your ability to adhere to treatment recommendations.
- Coordination of appointments
- Coordination of transportation
- Coordination of travel and lodging
- Facilitate access to financial assistance
- Facilitate access to community resources
- Facilitate access to support groups and classes
- Provide and link to educational materials
- Facilitate access to interpreter services
- Facilitate referrals to other support team members
Referral to our patient navigators can be made by:
- Social worker
- Medical assistant
- Health Care Professionals
For more information contact us at: (808) 691-8773