Parking for Hospital Patients & Visitors
The Queen’s Medical Center is pleased to provide valet service in Miller Garage for your convenience.
- Convenient valet parking available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Enter from Punchbowl Street (Garage entrance on Miller Street has been closed).
- A Parking Attendant will assist you. If no attendant is available, follow signs.
- For Hospital Parking: Enter through underground tunnel. Pull forward to parking attendant.
- For Handicap & Special Assistance and Pick Up/Drop Off: Pull through the Lobby Porte Cochere for valet assistance and pick up/drop off.
- Arriving after 10:00 pm: Pull through the Lobby Porte Cochere for valet assistance.
- Monday - Saturday: $5 for 24 hours with validation.
- Sundays: Free.
- Vehicle Pick Up: A valet will give you specific instructions for where to pick up your vehicle.
- For Hospital Parking: Return to Garage, follow signs and take elevator to Vehicle Pick Up on Level 1.
- For Handicap & Special Assistance and Arrival after 10:00 pm: Return to the Lobby Porte Cochere for valet assistance.
- Gratuity is not mandatory.
Parking for Physicians Office Building (POB)
If you have an appointment at POB I, II or III, please park in the corresponding building’s parking garage.
POB I Garage: Entry is on the makai (ocean) side of Lusitana Street.
POB II Garage: Entry is on the mauka (mountain) side of Lusitana Street.
POB III Garage: Entry is on Lauhala Street.