Parking for Hospital Patients & Visitors
The Queen’s Medical Center is pleased to provide valet service in Miller Garage for your convenience, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Enter from Punchbowl Street (Garage entrance on Miller Street has been closed).
- A Parking Attendant will assist you. If no attendant is available, follow signs.
- For Hospital Parking: Enter through underground tunnel. Pull forward to parking attendant.
- For Handicap & Special Assistance and Pick Up/Drop Off: Pull through the Lobby Porte Cochere for valet assistance and pick up/drop off. No parking is permitted at the Lobby Porte Cochere.
- Arriving after 10:00 pm: Pull through the Lobby Porte Cochere for valet assistance.
- Self-parking: Visitors who do not wish to utilize Queen's valet service may self-park in the Physicians Office Building I garage.
- Monday - Saturday: $5 for 24 hours with validation. Validation available at the Lobby Porte Cochere or Emergency Room.
- Sundays: Free.
- Gratuity is optional.
- There is no charge for inpatients on the day of admission or discharge.
- There is no charge for outpatient visits with validation from an outpatient clinic.
- Vehicle Pick Up: A valet will give you specific instructions for where to pick up your vehicle.
- For Hospital Parking: Return to Miller Garage, follow signs and take elevator to Vehicle Pick Up on Level 1.
- For Handicap & Special Assistance and Arrival after 10:00 pm: Return to the Lobby Porte Cochere for valet assistance.
Parking for Physicians Office Buildings (POB)
Visitors and patients of the Physicians Office Buildings should park in the corresponding building’s parking garage. Handicapped parking stalls are available in all garages.
- POB I Garage: Open daily, 24 hours per day. Entry is on the makai (ocean) side of Lusitana Street.
- POB II Garage: Open Monday through Saturday, 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. Entry is on the mauka (mountain) side of Lusitana Street.
- POB III Garage: Open Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 7:00 pm. Entry is on Lauhala Street.
- Monday - Saturday: $1 per 30 minutes. Validation available at POB physicians' offices.
- Sundays: Free.
There is no medical center access from POB II and III. Visitors and patients may access the medical center from POB I Level 1.
Parking Garage Map